PEP (Partnership for Emergency Planning)
PEP was founded in 1989 as a non-profit organization in the metropolitan Kansas City area and dedicated to emergency preparedness issues. PEP is a partnership of private businesses and the public sector service agencies. It is a public / private partnership comprised of individuals who come together for networking and sharing information in order to become better prepared to respond in an emergency while promoting business continuity and disaster recovery.
PEP maintains a goal to facilitate the exchange of information between the private and public sectors while promoting the importance for emergency planning and disaster recovery community-wide awareness.
- The protection of employees and assets;
- Maintain business continuity through mitigation, crisis management and recovery;
- Promote a broader understanding and awareness of the value for advance planning.
Ongoing Services and Benefits Provided:
- Meetings hosted free or at a nominal fee and topics are relevant to the organizations objective;
- Emergency preparedness information for member research and education;
- Provide quarterly newsletters;
- Opportunity to become involved by serving on a board position or other committee appointment;
- Conduct seminars, conferences and meetings to disseminate information about emergency, disaster and business continuity preparedness;
- Facilitate resources for member networking opportunities.
Connect with Us - Click on one of the icons below.
June 20, 2013, 8:00 am
General Session Meeting
Topic: Workplace Violence/Armed Violent Intruder Response (A.V.I.R.) - "Planning for the Unthinkable"
Speaker: Ty J. Moeder, Mitigation Dynamics, Inc.
Location: Swiss Re
View complete information here.
Board of Directors
Related Sites |