PEP was founded in 1989 as a non-profit organization in the metropolitan Kansas City area and dedicated to emergency preparedness issues. PEP is a partnership of private businesses and the public sector service agencies. It is a public / private partnership of individuals who come together for networking and sharing information in order to become better prepared to respond in an emergency while promoting business continuity and disaster recovery. PEP maintains a goal to facilitate the exchange of information between the private and public sectors while promoting the importance for emergency planning and disaster recovery community-wide awareness. Students in an approved collegiate program, who are interested in attending a PEP general session, are welcome at no charge. We are an organization providing an opportunity for public and private interaction, training, education, and articles of interest all related to the professional development of private and public contingency planners, emergency managers, and others.
- An annual corporate / individual membership fee that allows multiple individuals to participate;
- Industry updates to include, conference opportunities, white-papers, other resources;
- Educational meetings hosted free or at a nominal fee relevant topics to the objectives of the membership;
- Business continuity and emergency preparedness information for member research and education.
- PEP Membership is complimentary for current students in the following programs:Crisis & Disaster Management or Disaster & Emergency Management
Meet the Board …
Past - President